The Omron 907 is Certified by the Canadian Hypertension Society.
Clinically validated for accuracy, the OMRON IntelliSense Professional Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for clinical use in a professional setting including a physician's office, hospital, or another point of care environment.
- Automatic Cuff Inflation and Deflation
- Eliminates the need to predetermine inflation level setting
- Average mode measures up to three readings and averages the total, for a more accurate measurement
- Cuff Sizes
- Greater choice of arm cuff circumferences with four cuff sizes included - small, medium, large and extra-large
- Reliable Power Supply
- Through included AC adapter or rechargeable battery pack
- Blood Pressure Unit
- Extra Large Cuff (fits arms 17" - 20" in circumference)
- Large Cuff (fits arms 13" - 17" in circumference)
- Medium Cuff (fits arms 9" - 13" in circumference)
- Small Cuff (fits arms 7" - 9" in circumference)
- AC Adapter
- Air Tube
- Battery Pack
- Instruction Manual
Your OMRON IntelliSense Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor is warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five years under normal use. The five-year warranty excludes the monitor cuff. The cuff is warranted for a one year period. This warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser.
Automated Blood Pressure with Averaging