Effective against 50 microorganisms in 4 minutes. Ideal for disinfecting high risk areas endemic with Clostridioides difficile (C.difficile or C. diff.) spores and Norovirus.
- Large wipes
- 75 wipes/canister
- 6" x 10.5"
- Disinfection level
- EPA-registered intermediate-level disinfectant
- Overall contact time
- 4 minutes
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal, Sporicidal (Clostridium difficile spores)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Up to 2x greater compatibility vs competitors with materials used in healthcare
- 20% extended equipment life compared to competitors
- No visible degradation on stainless steel, ABS plastic, brass alloy, and more
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Efficacy Claims
- 50 microorganims, including Clostridium difficile, Norovirus and 14 multi-drug resistant organisms
- 1:10 Dilution of 6300 PPM Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more!
ODA Priority Products