The Medfusion® 3500 syringe pump is designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity to deliver individualized care to patients of all ages.
Syringe infusion pump deliver small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings.
- Delivers precise infusion volumes to +/2% accuracy, with delivery rates as low as 0.01mL/hr and up to 1130ml/hr.
- PharmGuard Medication Safety Software helps reduce pump programming errors and associated adverse drug events (ADEs) by encouraging the use of drug libraries with hard and soft limits
The Medfusion® 3500 syringe infusion pump promotes safety:
- The Medfusion® 3500 auto-default feature promotes your facility's policies and procedures for medication administration and safety.
- From the moment the pump is powered on, the pump defaults to use the established drug protocols set by your hospital's pharmacists, so that nursing staff are able to uickly start an infusion with the safety of the drug libraries supporting team.
- Hard and soft limits set by your Pharmacist for each drug and profile, protect against medication errors regardless of your patient's size or where in the hospital they are receiving care.
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides unmatched pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1mL to 60 mL. A compatible syringe list can be updated to current syringe models from major manufacturers.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use, horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
- The large screen features high visibility TALLman lettering that displays the full drug name to differentiate look-alike drug names and concentrates
The Medfusion® 3500 Syringe Infusion Pump is indicated for the following uses:
In the administration of fluids requiring precisely controlled infusion rates including:
- Blood or blood products
- Enteral Solutions
- Other Theraputic Fluids
By the following delivery routes:
By the following delivery modes:
- Body weight
In the following applications:
- Critical Care