The ADC Adscope 618 pediatric stethoscope combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient, one-sided chestpiece with seven distinctive, snap-on animal faces. The chestpiece features our adjustable frequency (AFD) technology, allowing you to tune the diaphragm to enhance both high- and low-frequency response. The clinician headset has lightweight aluminum binaurals and a reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22-inch PVC tubing. The colourful molded-resin animal faces come in Panda, Koala, Monkey, Bear, Frog, Deer, and Tiger designs.
The Best Design and the Finest Components
ADC products are manufactured from the finest materials with an uncompromising commitment to craftsmanship and durability. They offer proprietary features not found anywhere else, like gasket-sealed chestpieces, Adsoft Plus silicone eartips, the Adcuff with Size Guide marking system, and our remarkable gauge movements. Compare the quality and performance - and most importantly, the value - and you'll discover the ADC difference.
Rigorous Quality Control
We subject virtually every component to rigorous quality control checks using custom-built testing equipment like gauge endurance machines, valve-and-bladder leak test machines, and thermometer baths. These ensure the parts used in our products meet or beat the toughest national and international standards on the mark today. As part of our commitment to quality, ADC has earned and maintains certification to the ISO 013485 quality management system standard, specifically written for medical device manufacturers.
ADC's newest pediatric scope boasting AFD technology and a fresh face!
- Distinctive molded-resin animal face chestpiece optimally sized (1½”) for pediatric use
- ADC's AFD technology design switches between low, bell-like frequency and high, diaphragm-like frequency simply by altering pressure
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinical headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Lightweight aluminum binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Seven interchangeable animal face snap-ons included:
- Weighs: 3 oz
- Overall length 30"
- Lifetime warranty
- Chestpiece Weight: 0.88 oz (24.9 g)
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1 1/2" (3.8 cm)
- Tubing Length: 21" (53 cm)
- Total Length: 30" (76 cm)
- Total Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Adscope Adimal Scope