PT/INR testing is done to determine the clotting tendency of blood. Roche Diagnostics developed the CoaguChek® XS System for home and point of care monitoring as an alternative to lab based methods with remarkable accuracy. Requiring only 8µL of capillary blood to be placed on one of those CoaguChek® XS PT Test Strips will be able to provide you with results within approximately 20 seconds to one minute.
Each box includes a code chip which is specific to each box of strips. These single use INR test stips work with the CoaguChek® XS System Meter to complete the XS System.
- For determination of prothrombin time
- Works with the CoaguChek® XS System
- Requires 8µL of blood for an adequate test
- Blood can be placed on the top, right, or left of the strip whichever is the most convenient
- Each box includes 6 test strips and 1 code strip
- Strips do not need to be kept refrigerated when stored