The Valueklave 1730 meets all the basic sterilization needs at an unmatched price. Compact footprint and easy operation make it the ideal choice for small offices or as a second autoclave.
Power and Speed on a Budget
Fast, versatile operation and compact size, the Valueklave 1730 delivers outstanding performance, with safety features and intuitive controls suitable for any environment.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient
water in the chamber.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- International certifications
- Overall Dimensions (DxWxH): 17.9" x 17.4" x 12" (455mm x 442mm x 305mm)
- Chamber Dimensions: 7" x 13" (178mm x 330mm)
- Tray Dimensions: 11.6" x 4.7" x 0.8" (295mm x 120mm x 20mm)
- Voltage & Frequency: 120V , 50-60Hz
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 L / 2 Gal
- Tray Capacity: 3 Trays
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 2 Half (*Standard half size cassette is 8" x 5.5")
- Power & Current: 1350W , 11A
- Warranty: 1-Year Parts and Labor
No - Manual
17" x 13"
(D x W x H): 17.9" x 17.4" x 12"