If you are in need of the brightest, whitest light, the Ritter 255 is the light you need. Built using superior LED illumination technology, the Ritter 255 is whiter and brighter than the competition, with a 7,500 footcandle bulb, and a color temperature of 4,400K. High quality components, like a reflector with 1,040 precisely placed facets, allow you to have even lighting around the whole procedure area. The Ritter 255 isn't just exceptional in the light department, either. It also features sturdy construction and an ergonomic design. It is designed to be easily adjustable, and features a counterbalanced design so it stays where you put it. On top of all that, the controls are integrated into the light head, making this simple and intuitive to use.
- Illumination at 39" (1 m)
- Focal length: 7,500 fc (80,700 lux)
- Pattern diameter: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Depth of field: 29.8" (75.8 cm)
- Color temperature: 4,400 K
- Diameter of lighthead: 20" (50.8 cm)
- 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.7 amps