Latex-free, 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System consists of a foam comfort layer and a compression layer that is fast and easy to apply. Because it is thin and lightweight it allows patients to wear normal footwear. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System includes: Roll 1 - Comfort Layer, 4 inch x 2.9 yards (10 cm x 2.7m), unstretched; Roll 2 - Compression Layer is 4 inch x 5.1 yards (10 cm x 4.7 m), fully stretched; and 1 black stocking.
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is clinically proven to significantly reduce potential for slippage and improve mobility and physical symptoms. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System provides high compression (35-40mmHg) and is ideal for treating the majority of patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8 mmHg.
- Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce the potential for slippage and improve patient`s daily living activities
- Easy and fast to apply
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
- For the management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8