3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression System materials are engineered to provide a comforting, inelastic sleeve with the required stiffness to support muscle pump to support lymph flow and help reduce lymphoedema. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System includes Roll 1 - Comfort Layer, 6-inch x 3.8 yards (15 cm x 3.5 m), and Roll 2 - Compression Layer, 6-inch x 4.9 yards (15 cm x 4.5 m).
Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is clinically proven to significantly reduce the potential for slippage and improve mobility and physical symptoms. Latex-free, 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System consists of a foam comfort layer and a compression layer that is fast and easy to apply. Because it is thin and lightweight it allows patients to wear normal footwear. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System provides high compression (35-40mmHg) and is ideal for treating the majority of patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8.
- Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce the potential for slippage and improve patient`s daily living activities
- Easy and fast to apply
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application
- The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
- For the management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8