The BD Veritor™ Plus System for Rapid Detection of Group A Strep is a digital immunoassay that quickly, efficiently, and reliably detects the presence of Group A Strep antigen from throat swabs of patients suspected of having Group A Strep by their healthcare provider.
The system offers one-button functionality and workflow flexibility, allowing health care providers to confidently use the Analyzer.
- To be used with the BD Veritor System Reader
- CLIA-waived kit configured for use with throat swab specimens
- Simple sample collection with throat swabs
- Get fast/reliable results in as little as 6 minutes
- 30 Test Devices
- Each device contains one reactive strip with one test line of polyclonal antibody specific to Strep A antigen and a positive and negative control line
- GAS Reagent 1 (4 mL Bottle)
- Dilute acetic acid solution
- 30 Tubes GAS Reagent 2
- Each tube contains 200 uL of sodium nitrite and EDTA
- 30 Throat Swabs
- Positive Control Swab
- Negative Control Swab
Lab & Point of Care Testing