The new Vet Autoclave by Tuttnauer is the perfect sterilizer that is exclusively for veterinarians!
Tuttnauer tvet manual autoclaves will compliment any veterinary facility and satisfy all of your sterilization needs. The bright, new easy to use panel was designed with the operator in mind. Time tested reliability and durability are built into every Tuttnauer product.
- Tuttnauer Tvet 9M Autoclave
- 3 trays and one holder
- 1 box of chamberbrite cleaner
- Drain tube
- User manual
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished stainless steel chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating
- Chamber Dimensions: 9” x 18”
- Chamber Volume: 5 Gallons / 19 L
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 21.5” x 20” x 14.4”
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 Full** (8" x 11") and 2 Half** (8" x 5.5")
- Tray Dimensions (D x W x H): 16.3” x 6.7” x 0.8”
- 3 Trays
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start) - Sterilization: 4 min, Drying: 1 min, Total: 20 min
- Standard Wrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start) - Sterilization: 7 min, Drying 45 min, Total: 65 min
- Voltage: 120v - 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400W, 12A
- Shipping Weight: 85LBS
No - Manual
9" x 18"
(D x W x H): 21.5" x 20" x 14.4"