BD Veritor™ System and Plus Analyzer for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2
The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 is a chromatographic immunoassay for the direct and qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in nasal swabs from individuals with signs and symptoms who are suspected of COVID-19.
The portable, easy-to-use BD Veritor™ Plus Analyzer provides reliable COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) results in 15-minutes.
The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 can be used for professional and/or self-testing purposes.
Note: Each Province/Territory has different guidelines for Self-Testing, we encourage you to consult with your regulatory body before purchasing.
- Expires in 90-days
- Easy operation and 1-button functionality may help reduce manual test processing errors
- Displays easy-to-read digital results for SARS-CoV-2 in 15 minutes: “CoV2: +” for positive, “CoV2: -” for negative
- Adapts easily to your workflow by offering 2 operational modes
- Included in the BD Veritor™ System:
- 30 individually wrapped test cassettes
- 30 pre-filled reagent tubes
- 30 nasal swabs
- Positive and negative controls
- Package insert
- Quick reference instructions
- Nasal sample quick reference instructions
- Click here to view Ontario's Training & Resources Information Guide to Self-Testing
- BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Resources