The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of Flu A+B is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay.
The system provides rapid, reliable results, and offers one-button functionality for workflow flexibility, allowing health care providers to confidently use the Analyzer.
- To be used with the BD Veritor System Reader
- Laboratory kit configured for testing liquid nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate and swabs in transport media samples
- Simple sample collection with nasal and nasopharyngeal swabs
- Get fast/reliable results in as little as 11 minutes
- Dual testing capability distinguishes Flu A from Flu B
- 30 Test Devices
- Each device contains one reactive strip with two test lines of monoclonal antibodies specific to either Flu A or Flu B influenza viral antigen and murine monoclonal control line antibodies
- 30 Tubes RV Reagent C
- Each tube contains 100 uL of detergent with < 0.1% sodium azide (preservative)
- 30 Transfer Pipettes
- Flu A Positive/B Negative Control Swab
- Flu B Positive/A Negative Control Swab
Lab & Point of Care Testing