PT/INR testing is done to determine the clotting tendency of blood. Roche Diagnostics developed the CoaguChek® XS System for home and point of care monitoring as an alternative to lab-based methods with remarkable accuracy. Requiring only 8µL of capillary blood to be placed on one of those CoaguChek® XS PT Test Strips will be able to provide you with results within approximately 20 seconds to one minute.
- For determination of prothrombin time
- Works with the CoaguChek® XS System
- Requires 8µL of blood for an adequate test
- Blood can be placed on the top, right, or left of the strip whichever is the most convenient
- Strips do not need to be kept refrigerated when stored
- CoaguChek XS PT Test Strips
- Box with 2 vials of 24 strips each with a code chip