- Allows for rapid qualitative detection of Group A Streptococcal antigen.
- Detects viable or nonviable organisms directly from throat swabs or culture colonies.
- Two-color endpoint: Easy to read and interpret results. Decreased risk of misinterpretation.
- 5 minutes to result: Patient can be tested and treated in the same office visit. Increases office efficiency and reduces patient follow-up activities.
- Two-reagent procedures: Fewer procedure steps; Reducing the risk of operator error.
- Pictorial procedure guide: Easy to follow instructions make the test more reliable.
- Room temperature storage: no refrigeration required
- 18 month shelf life: Less chance of product expiring before use.
- Built-in internal controls: Ensures system functionality, which increases confidence in results.
- Kit includes external controls: Facilitates internal laboratory quality control. No additional ordering of controls necessary.
- Self contained kit design: All components needed to perform 25 tests are contained in the kit including the swabs.
- 25 tests/box