Features a bright, full-color touchscreen display for continuous vital signs monitoring in hospital environments, during conscious sedation, and pre- and post-operative care.
Features and Benefits
- 3- or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Pulse rate, respiration, temperature.
- Continuous vital signs monitoring.
- Optional features include sidestream, mainstream or dual-stream capnography; 1 or 2 invasive blood pressure channels; integrated printer; connectivity to Acuity Central Station (hospital).
- Neonatal, pediatric and adult modes.
- Full patient alarms and apnea alarming.
- Trending on all parameters.
- Base Monitor
- Impedance Pneumography Respiration
- Nellcor or Masimo
- 3-lead ECG cable
- Lead wires
- Instructional CD
- 1 Standard Flexi-Port adult (#11) NIBP Cuff
- 1 Standard Flexi-Port child (#9) NIBP Cuff
- 1 adult/pediatric NIBP hose